Toast with Seafood Spread and Piquillo PeppersKooking
You do not have to spend a ton of money to have a five star dinner. Try this recipe for Seafood Dip Small Sandwiches with Piquillo Peppers. This rich and flavorful appetizer combines a hearty meal on a budget. Be sure to plan ahead, because these decadent hand held treats need to be refrigerated for at least an hour before serving. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 5 surimi (bars)
- peeled prawns (15-20, depending on size)
- 1 can mussels (in oil, drained)
- 1 pinch tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- piquillo peppers
- extra-virgin olive oil
- caviar (substitute)
- 1Grind seafood spread ingredients.
- 2Cover seafood spread and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 3Heat oil in a pan and sauté piquillo peppers.
- 4To serve, spread toast with the seafood spread, top with a few pepper strips on top and sprinkle with caviar substitute.