Tiramisu with SpeculoosLolibox
Speculoos cookies are sweet and add a wonderful layer of flavor to any delicious dessert. This recipe for Tiramisu with Speculoos is a decadent twist on a traditional favorite. This sweet treat should be served chilled, so make sure you plan ahead. Why not make it this weekend? Your family will love you for it. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do. Enjoy!
- 3 large eggs
- 40 grams sugar
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 9 speculaas cookies
- coffee (20 cl.)
- 1Separate egg whites from yolks.
- 2Mix the yolks with the sugar.
- 3Add the mascarpone and whisk.
- 4Beat the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt.
- 5Gently, add in the egg yolk mixture.
- 6Dip 6 cookies in coffee.
- 7Line the bottom of the each glass with cookies.
- 8Cover with a layer of cream.
- 9Top with another cookie layer.
- 10Finish with a layer of cream.
- 11Crumble 3 cookies and sprinkle on top of each glass to garnish.
- 12Serve chilled.