Tiramisu with Mango and CoconutLolibox
Island, Italian, Tropical fusion is the best way to describe this exquisitely fresh version of tiramisu. Nothing about this dessert is traditional, except maybe the use of mascarpone cheese, whose subtle and slightly sour characteristic is primarily used to thicken the custard mixture. Sweet and tart fresh cubed pieces of mango pair well with the creamy coconut milk. Each spoonful is a tasty medley of flavors. Layer the dessert on sweet buttery biscuits that will break apart in your mouth.
- 180 grams Tagada strawberry candy
- milk (8 cl.)
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams mascarpone
- grenadine syrup (4 cl.)
- 120 grams pound cake (cut into cubes)
- 8 milk (cl of)
- 4 eggs
- 1Beat the egg yolks with sugar until the mixture becomes foamy.
- 2Add the mascarpone and mix well.
- 3Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- 4Gently combine the egg whites in the mascarpone mixture. Set aside.
- 5In a bowl, combine the coconut cream and milk.
- 6Dip the ladyfingers in the milk mixture. Arrange the wet cookies in the bottom of the glasses.
- 7Peel the mango and cut into thin slices.
- 8Place a slice of mango on top of the cookies.
- 9Then, pour in the mascarpone cream.
- 10Dip some more cookies in the coconut milk.
- 11Add another layer of biscuits and mango.
- 12Then finish with a layer of mascarpone cream.
- 13Garnish with small pieces of mango.