Tiramisu is a sweet and decadent dessert that is packed with flavor and creamy goodness. This recipe for Tiramisu with Guimauve Teddy Bears is so rich and delicious, it will tantalize the taste buds and put a smile on everyone's faces. Be sure to make this dessert the next time you are invited to a party, special occasion or celebration. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this decadent dessert as much as we do.
- 6 eggs
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 packet Guimauve Teddy bears (bear shaped chocolate-covered marshmallow candy)
- Separate egg yolks from whites.
- Whisk yolks with sugar until the mixture has a pale, creamy consistency.
- Add the mascarpone and mix well.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, then gently add them to the previous mixture.
- Dip the ladyfingers in either the coffee or hot chocolate.
- Line the bottom of a small glass with the dipped ladyfingers, and then add a layer of cream.
- Form a layer with a finely chopped Guimauve teddy bear, and then add another layer of ladyg=fingers.
- Finish with a layer of mascarpone cream.
- Refrigerate. When serving, add a sprinkle of powdered chocolate and place a Guimauve teddy bear on each Tiramisu.