Tiramisu with Christmas Bread and Cognac Raisin CaramelLolibox
The best part of cooking a fancy dish a home, is that you can use ingredients that you might not get to try in your food very often. This recipe for Tiramisu with Pain de Noel Bread and Cognac Raisin Caramel is not only decadent and perfect for a party, it also is delicious as a late night snack with your favorite shows. Be sure to fill yourself a large glass of milk and sit down and relax. Let the flavors melt your stresses away.
- 4 eggs
- 100 grams palm sugar
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 200 grams milk
- 100 grams chocolate (powder)
- 1 Christmas bread (Christmas bread)
- 1 jar Cognac raisin caramel
- 1Separate egg whites from yolks.
- 2Whisk yolks with palm sugar.
- 3Add mascarpone while whisking.
- 4In a separate bowl whisk egg whites until stiff.
- 5Gently add them to the previous mixture.
- 6Mix milk with chocolate powder.
- 7Cut slices - not to thick - of Christmas bread and dip them briefly in the chocolate milk.
- 8Place slices at the bottom of jar.
- 9Then place a teaspoon or two of the Cognac raisin caramel.
- 10Pour in the mascarpone cream.
- 11Repeat the process: layer of Christmas bread / caramel / cream.
- 12Finish by placing a tablespoon of caramel on each Tiramisù.