Tiramisu is a traditional sweet treat that packs a lot of flavor into a creamy and dreamy dessert. This recipe for Tiramisu with Baileys and Sliced Almonds is a wonderful way to end a perfect meal with family and friends. The baileys pairs perfectly with the mascarpone cheese. Be sure to have time to refrigerate and serve this dessert cold. We hope you love it as much as we do.
- 30 grams sliced almonds
- 6 eggs
- 75 grams sugar
- 250 grams mascarpone
- Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur (15 cl.)
- 12 shortbread cookies
- Toast the sliced almonds in a dry hot pan until golden. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Separate the egg whites from egg yolks.
- In a bowl, beat the yolks with the sugar until frothy.
- Add the mascarpone and whisk.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff and then gently fold into the cream.
- Mix in Baileys and almonds.
- Spread half of the cream in the bottom of 4 glasses then add crumbled cookies.
- Finish with a layer of cream and garnish with more cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.