- 12 ounces Ghirardelli® Dark Melting Wafers (1 package)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 3 3/8 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix (1 package, 4- serving size)
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso coffee powder
- 6 ounces frozen pound cake (thawed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes, 3 cups)
- 0sweetened whipped cream
- 0Ghirardelli® Unsweetened Cocoa
- Place Ghirardelli® Dark Melting Wafers in a microwave-safe container. Microwave at half power or defrost setting for 30 seconds. Stir thoroughly (product keeps its original shape until stirred). If not completely melted, continue to microwave at 15 second intervals and stir until smooth. Overheating will cause wafers to burn. Spoon about 1 tablespoon melted wafers into fifteen 2 1/2-inch paper baking cups set in muffin pan cups, working with about 5 at a time. With a small pastry brush, coat bottom and sides of liners evenly with chocolate. Freeze for 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Re-melt remaining wafers and brush remaining chocolate on any thin spots, adding a second coating in each liner. Freeze for 1 hour or until completely set.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk, pudding mix, and espresso powder for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. Let stand for 5 minutes. Fold in pound cake. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Carefully peel liners from and spoon about 3 tablespoons of the pudding mixture into each chocolate cup. Top each cup with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with Ghirardelli® Unsweetened Cocoa.