- 12 ladyfingers
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pastry (vanilla)
- 100 milliliters plain yogurt
- 1 cup coffee
- cocoa powder (to taste)
- In a food processor, crush the ladyfingers to a powder. Set aside.
- To prepare the cream, combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a bowl and stir well.
- Add the vanilla and yogurt and stir until homogeneous.
- Finally, add the warm or cold coffee as needed (do not let the mixture get too watery) and mix well.
- Refrigerate until you prepare the cups.
- Place a layer of crushed ladyfingers on the bottom of each glass, followed by a layer of coffee cream.
- Repeat the steps, ending with cream.
- Place the glasses in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours.
- To serve, sprinkle with cocoa powder.