- 12 ladyfingers
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pastry (vanilla)
- 100 milliliters plain yogurt
- 1 cup coffee
- cocoa powder (to taste)
- In a food processor, crush the ladyfingers to a powder. Set aside.
- To prepare the cream, combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a bowl and stir well.
- Add the vanilla and yogurt and stir until homogeneous.
- Finally, add the warm or cold coffee as needed (do not let the mixture get too watery) and mix well.
- Refrigerate until you prepare the cups.
- Place a layer of crushed ladyfingers on the bottom of each glass, followed by a layer of coffee cream.
- Repeat the steps, ending with cream.
- Place the glasses in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours.
- To serve, sprinkle with cocoa powder.
Lebanese Coffee Dessert Jars (Tiramisu made w/ Yogurt!)Stacy Snacks
Double Chocolate Tiramisu Iced CoffeeErica's Recipes
Cafe Ladyfinger DessertFood.com
Slab TiramisuView from Great Island
Tiramisu AffogatoBaking Obsession
Cherry LadyfingersEasy Bake Oven Recipes
TiramisuSips and Spoonfuls
Chocolate, Coffee and Cream Tiramisu CakeDianna Donnely's Real Food Meals and Books
Tiramisu Coffee Chocolate MousseHow Sweet It Is
Lemon Ladyfinger DessertTaste of Home
Making dessert on Mother’s Day? Try tiramisu, party styleCasa Veneracion
Chocolate Coffee TiramisuCDKitchen
Ladyfinger Lemon DessertTaste of Home
Cafe Ladyfinger DessertAllRecipes
Chocolate Tiramisu (Grain-Free)Deliciously Organic
LadyfingersMy Recipe Reviews