Tipsy GrapesL'ANTRO DELL'ALCHIMISTA
Having a night out with your friends? This Tipsy Grapes recipe is the perfect treat to serve your alcohol and food all at once. Splashed in Whiskey, this Tipsy Grapes recipe will get your guests feeling tispy while enjoying the savory flavor of grapes. It is the perfect party treat for everyone to enjoy. We all know the taste of alcohol is an acquired taste, but not when you're making Tipsy Grapes. Try it out!
- grapes (White)
- 4 Tbsp. sugar
- spices (Sweet, ground, cinnamon and clove)
- liqueur (Pure)
- wine (Sweet passito, may substitute Marsala or a sweet dessert wine)
- Remove the grapes from the stem, wash them well and dry them completely.
- Fill a jar with the grapes.
- Add 4 tablespoons of sugar combined with the ground spices.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes