- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onions
- 10 ounces mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 4 cups boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 knorr chicken flavor bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon chipotles in adobo
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion with mushrooms until onion is tender, about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients. Reduce heat and simmer covered until heated through, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with tostadas or tortillas.