- 1 gallon warm water
- 1/2 cup salt
- 4 cloves garlic (smashed)
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 4 whole chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- For brine, mix water, salt, and garlic in large bowl or pot. Add chicken; place in the refrigerator and soak for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- For chicken, preheat grill to high. Mix the Hellmann's® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, orange juice, chives, lemon juice, garlic, and chili powder in a mixing bowl.
- Using a pastry brush, paint both sides of the chicken and season lightly with salt. Place chicken on the grill for approximately 5 minutes a side turning only once. Keep grill lid closed whenever possible. Test with a thermometer that your chicken is 165°. Remove from grill and enjoy.