- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Chef Tim Love Wild Game Rub
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 4 slices white cheddar cheese
- 4 whole wheat buns
- 4 pieces escarole ([or spinach, kale or arugula])
- 4 slices tomato
- Heat grill to high. Mix ground turkey, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, game rub and shallot. Divide into 4 patties, about ½-inch thick.
- Place on hot grill and shut the lid. Cook for 4 minutes, then lift lid, flip burgers and close lid. After 4 more minutes open lid and place cheese on top of burgers and close lid. After 30 seconds, check internal temperature with a thermometer. If 165° remove from grill to a grilled whole wheat bun.
- Top burgers with escarole and tomato and serve immediately. No condiments needed!