- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 oz. each)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil (divided)
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cucumber (minced)
- 1/4 cup fresh dill (loosely packed, [or mint, thyme or basil], chopped)
- Heat grill to high. Using a pastry brush, paint 1/4 cup of the Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil on the flesh side of the fish. Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on grill mayonnaise side down. Let sit on grill for at least 3 minutes before flipping, then cook for 3 minutes more. Remove from grill and top with creamy cucumber dressing.
- For dressing: mix remaining 1/4 cup Mayonnaise, yogurt, cucumber and dill and add salt to taste.