A Chef Tim Love recipe
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 shallots (minced)
- 1/2 clove garlic (minced)
- 4 boneless chicken breast (with skin)
- Preheat grill to high. Mix Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, Parmesan cheese, shallot and garlic.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon under the skin of each breast. Season breasts with salt and cracked pepper.
- Place on grill skin side down and shut lid of grill. Grill for about 5 minutes and then flip and grill for about 5 more minutes. Remove from grill when internal temperature is 165°. Serve immediately.