Tim Love's Grilled Asparagus with Citrus GremolataBest Foods
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons shallots (minced)
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 12 asparagus spears (medium, trimmed)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- kosher salt
- 1Preheat grill to 450°. Heat olive oil in a small sauté pan on the grill. Just before the oil smokes add garlic, shallot, and lemon peel. Sauté slightly. Add white wine and lemon juice and simmer for 1 minute. Add bread crumbs and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil and sauté until golden brown.
- 2Mix asparagus, peanut oil, salt and pepper. Grill for 3 minutes, turning fairly frequently. Place asparagus on a serving platter. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over the grilled asparagus and serve.