- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 2 pounds skirt steak (preferably outside skirt steak)
- kosher salt
- 1 lemon (cut in half)
- Mix Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, barbecue sauce and onions; remove and set aside 1/2 cup for brushing. Place steaks in remaining marinade and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to high. Remove steaks from marinade and season with kosher salt and cracked pepper.
- Place steaks on the grill for 3 minutes per side; brush on a thin layer of reserved marinade for extra flavor. Squeeze lemon on steaks just before removing from grill.
- Let rest for 2 minutes, then slice against the grain and serve.