- 3 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 3 anchovies (canned)
- 1 tablespoon dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise)
- 3 beef tenderloin (medallions, 2 oz. ea)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 6 Chinese long beans (or fresh green beans, trimmed and blanched)
- 1/2 shallot (sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Whip butter and anchovies together and chill.
- Spread a thin layer of Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing on one side of beef medallions and then season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium hot sauté pan add peanut oil and lay medallions in pan, Mayonnaise-side down. Season other side with salt and pepper.
- Flip medallions after 45 seconds and cook the other side for 45 seconds, or until desired doneness. Remove and rest.
- In same pan add beans, shallot and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes and add lemon juice and then cold anchovy butter.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper. Stir until butter is melted. Serve on plate and place medallions on top.