- 4 chicken thighs (skin removed)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons rub (Chef Tim Love Poultry)
- 2 hearts of palm (canned, drained)
- 12 baby artichokes (cleaned and poached in lemon water)
- 4 tablespoons dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise)
- Preheat grill to 400° or high.
- Rub thighs with some of the peanut oil and then poultry rub. Place thighs on grill and close lid for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, split hearts of palm and artichokes lengthwise. Rub both with peanut oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Open grill lid and flip chicken thighs. Place hearts of palm and artichokes split sides down. Close lid and let cook 5 minutes. Remove vegetables and check to make sure chicken is done (168°).
- On plate, spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing liberally and top with chicken, then the vegetables. Serve immediately.
hhfhugy 4 Jul 2018
this recipe is very delicious