- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mccormick perfect pinch italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Mustard, Ground
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and ground mustard in medium bowl until well blended.
- Place fish on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread fish with herb butter mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.