- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (divided)
- 2 tilapia fillet
- 3 teaspoons promise buttery spread
- 2 zucchini (large, sliced into ribbons)
- 2 carrots
- 1 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon small capers, rinsed and drained
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon lemon juice over tilapia; set aside.
- Melt 1 teaspoon Promise® Buttery Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook tilapia, turning once, 6 minutes or until tilapia is almost done. Remove tilapia and set aside.
- Melt 2 teaspoons Spread in same skillet and cook zucchini and carrot, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until starting to soften. Stir in shallot and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove to serving plates; keep warm.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons broth and blend with flour. Stir remaining broth, flour mixture and remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then return tilapia to skillet. Simmer gently until tilapia flakes with a fork and sauce is thickened. Serve tilapia and sauce over vegetables. Sprinkle with capers and black pepper.