Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- 1) Sit the chops in the lemon juice, cayenne pepper and a bit of salt.
- 2) Mix the yoghurt, ginger, paprika, garlic, turmeric and cumin into a large bowl. Transfer the chops into the mixture, then leave to marinate overnight if possible.
- 3) Toss the potato wedges in the cumin, coriander, turmeric and oil. Bake at 190 degrees C for about 30-40 minutes until you can stick a fork through them.
- 4) Meanwhile, panfry the chops over a low heat, then finish off under the grill.
- 5) Serve with the wedges and a delicate pile of grated carrots and cucumber.