- 6 ounces tuna, drain and flake
- 1 apples (small, cored and chopped)
- 1 small carrots (shredded)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 4 rice cakes (large, or small pita breads)
- 16 red bell pepper (strips, 1/4-inch thick)
- edible game pieces (Your favorite)
- In small bowl, combine tuna, apple, carrot and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Spread tuna salad over rice cakes. Arrange pepper strips to form tic-tac-toe board, then top with game pieces.*Use halved grape tomatoes, walnut or pecan halves, raisins, cucumber pieces, pitted ripe olives or carrot.