- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 package knorr pasta sides - alfredo
- 1 cup tomato (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves (sliced)
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese (shredded, about 2 oz)
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato with basil in small bowl; set aside.
- Stir 1/2 of the cheeses into hot Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo until melted, then turn onto serving platter. Arrange chicken on Pasta, then sprinkle with remaining cheeses and tomato mixture.
Caralee Niemiec 15 May 2016
Very yummy! I used my own Alfredo sauce though. I will definitely make this one again. Quick and easy.