We love this snack! This Three Cheese and Tuna Pizza recipe is the perfect after-school snack for the kids as it is stuffed with vital nutrients your body needs. Try out this Three Cheese and Tuna Pizza for the kids lunchbox as they will love this delicious snack. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this Three Cheese and Tuna Pizza recipe by star. We are excited to read your thoughts!
- 200 grams pizza doughs
- cooking spray
- 2 cans tuna (in water, drained)
- tomato sauce
- 50 grams cream cheese
- 100 grams mozzarella cheese
- 50 grams goat cheese
- Divide the dough into 2 sections and stretch each out to form small circle, each the size of a personal pizza.
- Heat a skillet and spritz with cooking spray. Cook the dough on both sides, to cook slightly.
- Spread each pizza with cream cheese, add tomato sauce, and place into the skillet again. Place the tuna, mozzarella, and goat cheese on top of each. Cover and cook on medium-low heat until the dough browns on the bottom and the cheese melts.