- 16 ounces noodles (Penne pasta)
- 20 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 cups diced chicken (cooked)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Cluderay 11 Oct 2018
Turned out great definitely in the rotation
Kira 29 Nov 2017
It turned out great we really liked it!
Frostie Uhles 24 Nov 2017
Delicious. I used two different flavors for the Alfredo sauce to add more depth and loved the outcome. Will definitely make again!
Jordan H. 28 Oct 2016
Turned out pretty good. I didn't use all the noodles, to keep the casserole more saucy than dry. Was glad I did, was a good texture.