- 30 squares prepared brownies (square, 1-in.)
- 1 container Breyers BLASTS!® Girl Scout Cookies® Thin Mints®
- 14 1/2 ounces chocolate fudge sauce (for ice cream topping, hardens)
- Line 9-inch cake pan with plastic wrap with 6-inch overhang on all sides. Arrange brownies in pan and press into an even layer, about 1/2-inch think, completely covering bottom of pan. Spoon Breyers® BLASTS!™ Girl Scouts Thin Mints®into pan, pressing to form even layer. Smooth top with a spatula. Fold plastic wrap over Ice Cream. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, then arrange wire rack on baking sheet. Lift cake from pan. Unwrap, then arrange cake on rack, crust side down. Squeeze entire content of chocolate fudge topping bottles onto center of cake and working quickly spread to edge to cover top. Use drips on tray to even out and cover sides, if necessary. Freeze until ready to serve*.