Thierry Marx Small FinanciersOn dine chez Nanou
These little cakes are insane! You have to try these! Not only are they good for you but they are incredibly delicious. The title may seem a bit strange but the taste is outstanding. Try this Thierry Marx Small Financiers recipe today! You are your guests will love them! They are packed with flavor! They also make for the perfect finger foods if you are having guests over or serving a larger number of people.
- 1/2 vanilla beans
- 110 grams butter
- 4 egg whites
- 180 grams powdered sugar
- 155 grams almonds (powder)
- 18 grams corn starch
- 40 grams honey (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Cut the vanilla bean lengthwise and scrape it with a knife to get the seeds. Set aside.
- 3In a saucepan, melt the butter and cook until it takes on a light hazelnut color. Set aside.
- 4In a saucepan, whisk the egg whites, sugar, and ground almonds.
- 5Place the mixture in a double boiler and heat gently until mixture reaches 36 degrees Celsius. Add honey, corn starch, melted butter, and vanilla seeds.
- 6Mix gently.
- 7Pour this mixture into flexible financier molds and bake for 7-8 minutes.