- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 3 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Dark Chocolate)
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons semi sweet chocolate chips (I used mini)
- Marshmallow Fluff (or mini marshmallows)
- Combine 3 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips in a small bowl, then melt in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine remaining 1/2 tablespoon melted butter with 2 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs and stir until moistened.
- Press graham crumbs into the bottom of your mug.
- In a bowl. whisk egg, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa, stir until a thick batter forms.
- Stream in melted butter and chocolate, mixing to combine.
- Fold in remaining 1 tablespoon chocolate chips.
- Add half of the mixture on top of the graham crust in the mug.
- Then add a few mini marshmallows (I did about 10) or you can add a scoop of marshmallow fluff instead.
- Add remaining batter on top, then pop in the microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds (I have a 1000 watt microwave).
- Remove and top with a hearty scoop of marshmallow fluff.
- Put back in the microwave for 5 seconds to melt it and make it ooey gooey.
- Carefully remove from microwave (I set mine on a plate since the marshmallows can be messy) and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs!
- Serve warm with a spoon and dig in!
PER SERVING *
|Calories250Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.