The Sweet Dough, Pastry Recipe for Sweet Cake with ApricotsOn dine chez Nanou
Sweet, mouthwatering pizza dough made of oats and almonds, filled with apricot slices, embraces traditions from Southern American summer dishes. Using almonds and oats allows for a firmer dough that won’t become soggy, but will also keep in moisture and won’t dry out. Tangy, sour notes from the fruit counter the mild base. Pairs beautify with a cool refreshing tea or alongside any lunchtime meal. It’s light and airy texture is perfect to the last drop.
- 30 grams oats
- 170 grams flour
- 140 grams unsalted butter (cold, cut into pieces)
- 25 grams powdered sugar
- 1 egg yolks
- cold water
- 70 grams ground almonds
- 10 grams flour
- 70 grams unsalted butter
- 60 grams powdered sugar
- 1 eggs
- powdered sugar
- 30 grams pinenuts
- 1Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- 2Cut out 4 pieces of parchment paper.
- 3Place peaches in the center of each piece of paper, add 1 teaspoon of sugar, and 1/2 vanilla pod cut open along the entire length.
- 4Close the papers with a string.
- 5Arrange on a baking sheet, and for bake 15 minutes.
- 6Cut the peaches and put them in a baking dish with the raspberries.
- 7Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- 8In a bowl, put the flour, oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon, then mix and add the cold butter in pieces.
- 9Mix the mixture well with your fingertips to obtain a big biscuit.
- 10Cover the fruits with this crumble dough.
- 11Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 180 C until browned.
- 12Let cool.
- 13Serve with a scoop of ice cream.
PER SERVING *
|Calories870Calories from Fat540|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat540|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.