The Royal Chocolate and Two IndividualsCHLOÉ DELICE
With a name like The Royal Chocolate and Two Individuals, this recipe just makes you want to try it. It combines rich ingredients like hazelnut flour, praline paste, broken crepes dentelles cookies, and dark chocolate for a wonderful and rich dessert that will be the star of any holiday party, banquet, or special occasion. Why not stop by the store this week and pick up these ingredients so you can surprise your friends and family with a sweet treat this weekend. We hope you love this recipe as much as we do.
- 75 grams hazelnut flour (sifted)
- 75 grams powdered sugar (sifted)
- 100 grams granulated sugar
- 100 grams egg whites
- 90 grams milk chocolate
- 160 grams praline paste
- 80 grams crêpes dentelles cookies (broken)
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 400 mL heavy cream
- 35 mL water
- 115 grams egg yolks
- cocoa powder
- sugar pearls
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the sifted hazelnut flour, the sifted powdered sugar, and 30 grams of sifted granulated sugar.
- In a second bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff. Incorporate the dry ingredients gradually by gently folding them into the egg whites.
- Pour this batter on an oven sheet pan lined with parchment paper using a pastry circle for guide, which you will remove before baking. Smooth the top of the batter with a spatula. (Do the same for the two small, individual cakes)
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories1430Calories from Fat860|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat860|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes