Now here is a chocolate dessert fit for kings. The royal chocolate cake is closer to a dark chocolate mousse covered cookie than a regular chocolate cake, which only means its flavor is deeper while its texture is lighter. Definitely, this dessert s…
ould be made the day before; the filling alone takes a couple hours to set properly. Almond powder gives the mousse (cake) its unique deep earthy flavor while the pralines do the same for the bottom cookie. These 3 layers are the definition of happiness
- 60 grams ground almonds
- 130 grams caster sugar
- 15 grams flour
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon chocolate (powder)
- 200 grams pralinoise (Poulain 1848)
- 9 bags pancakes (gavottes lace)
- 40 grams praline (Vahiné)
- 75 grams granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 yolks
- 200 grams pastry (chocolate)
- 30 cream (cl liquid)
- Preheat oven to 420 ° F.
- Combine flour, ground almonds, 60g of sugar and chocolate powder.
- Beat the egg whites using a whisk, until stiff then add the remaining 70g of sugar.