- 2 cups slaw mix
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 ounces turkey breast deli meat
- 4 ounces cooked ham (sliced)
- 8 ounces french fri frozen (prepared according to package directions)
- 8 slices Italian bread
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar and coleslaw mix in small bowl; set aside.
- Cook turkey and ham in 10-inch skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium-high heat until heated through and slightly golden brown.
- Evenly divide meat on 4 bread slices, then top with coleslaw, French fries and remaining 4 bread slices.