- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 ounces sliced deli turkey breast
- 4 ounces cooked ham (sliced)
- 8 ounces frozen french fries (prepared according to package directions)
- 8 slices Italian bread
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar and coleslaw mix in small bowl; set aside.
- Cook turkey and ham in 10-inch skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium-high heat until heated through and slightly golden brown.
- Evenly divide meat on 4 bread slices, then top with coleslaw, French fries and remaining 4 bread slices.