- 1 package bun
- 1 tomato
- 2 pieces chives (for the antennas)
- sugar paste (black, for the eyes and mouth, can be replaced by black olives)
- Cut the crusts of the bread and make the sandwiches.
- With one round cutter, cut circles in each sandwich and arrange them on a tray as shown in the picture.
- On the front put the tomato, after washed up.
- Make two holes on it with a toothpick and insert the chives.
- Mold the sugar paste and make the eyes and the mouth.
- To hold them in place, break two toothpicks in half and pierce them in the tomato, leaving a tip off.
- Place the eyes and the mouth on the toothpick piece that was left out.
- Place the cardboard triangles spaced to make the little paws.