- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs (chopped)
- 1 small onion (peeled and chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 orange bell pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 ounces red curry paste (can Panang)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 12 kaffir lime leaves (crushed)
- 13 1/2 ounces coconut milk (can thick, unsweetened)
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup thai basil leaves (or sweet basil)
|Calories440Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jim Popadak a year ago
A little too watery for me.
Barbara Stefańska a year ago
Exactly the thai taste we have looked for! Personally a bit too spicy for me but my husband was in seventh heaven! We had not been able to find this taste out of our kitchen for a long time!
Mo D. a year ago
Also couldn’t find the kaffir lime leaves but the dish still came out great. I used a store bought red curry paste (not specifically Penang curry paste) and it turned out quite spicy!
Laurent Huot a year ago
Very simple and extremely tasty. I would recommend throwing in a few Thai chili peppers for those who like their Thai food with a little kick.
Donna Hughes a year ago
Easy and delicious, even though we could not find fresh kaffir leaves!
Fabian a year ago
I took Limettes instead of lime leaves, because my shop has no ones
Jason B. a year ago
This is crazy good! I doubled the onion, added potatoes, carrots, and squash (basically emptied what I had on hand). I was worried there wouldn't be any spice but the curry took care of that well. As good as or better than 80% of the Thai restaurants I have been to.