- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella (shredded, part skim)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (optional)
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/4 red pepper (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (to garnish)
|Calories40Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Gallo 6 days ago
Crust was really good for keto
Jodi Sanford 11 days ago
I added an extra egg and cooked both sides of the dough on parchment paper. It’s perfect.
Anne 16 days ago
Great...very tasty....only thing i would do differeny when making it next time is to cook crust alittle longer to make it more crunchy
Laurie Fisher 3 Nov 2018
Very tasty, just like a normal pizza I will definitely make again
sam 1 Nov 2018
Awesome and delicious
Hayley 27 Sep 2018
Very good!! Made it with coconut flour and it just added to the flavour of the pizza.
Dani Tucker 13 Sep 2018
Absolutely love it! I don’t feel like I’m missing out on pizza night when the family gets take out pizza I make my own for me.
Sam G. 6 Sep 2018
so very good, family gave it 5 stars
Ale 12 Aug 2018
It turned out exactly like a homemade pizza should have :) Delicious recipe
Kim 23 Jul 2018
AMAZING! Will make again.
lisa l. 18 Jul 2018
It was delicious. Kept ours healthy with tomato and basil on top. Will make again!
Zuly 12 May 2018
Excellent... great texture, don't miss regular dough pizza anymore.