- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs (cage-free)
- 1 onion (small, diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 cups mushrooms (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 heirloom tomato (sliced,, optional)
|Calories320Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Marnu 3 Feb
I would make it again
Monique E. 9 Jan
Delicious and moist!
Alan Duke 22 Oct 2018
Family of 5, we all love it. We added no-sugar ketchup for the spread. 👍
Cydney Moreno 4 Oct 2018
Delicious ! Have made it three times now!
Bev K. 23 Sep 2018
Awesome Wrapped loaf in bacon & added pork sausage to the mix No tomato sauce
Gary Tedder 31 Jul 2018
Turned out great, I used ground sirloin and mixed in a little pork sausage. Very juicy, not dry at all.
Brinkley 24 Apr 2018
Texture and flavor was strange. It was moist, yet the meat seemed dry. Need more flavor as well - a bit bland
Ken D. 7 Mar 2018
Great. Easy to make. Taste very much what mom used to make!
HayleyJean Swartzfager 19 Dec 2017
The meatloaf is very moist but holds together!! I will definitely keep this in my “make again” list!
Knight 8 Oct 2017
Made a few personal adjustments for flavour. Overall a nice recipe. Was as a bit messy serving as it was too moist but I can fix that easy next time.