- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (chopped)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons steak seasoning (like Montreal Steak Grill Mates)
- 4 slices red onion
- fat (4 oz reduced, Swiss, sliced thin, Alpine lace)
- 4 slices tomato
- 1/2 avocado (sliced thin)
- baby spinach
- 4 whole wheat
- 1 calorie buns
|Calories260Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
VomDuesenberg Kennel 12 Feb
This is a great alternative to meat. Awesome.
Lisa 23 Aug 2018
I made this exactly how instructed and it was fantastic! Will be a weekly meal for this vegetarian ..
Brenda Christian 29 Jul 2018
Absolutely delicious. I used Bragg liquid aminos instead of soy sauce. Was a bit salty but delicious! I grilled veggies on the side at the same time= caramelized onions . I’m making them again , on the bar b now!
Carole 22 Jul 2018
I used caramelized onions instead of Raw ones, Lettuce, tomato, cheese, Avocado, and i marinated the mushroom in Tuscan Italian for 4 hours. It was awesome!
Trent H. 5 Jul 2018
great way to have your burger just minus the meat!
Pilter 7 Jun 2018
Absolutely delicious, and I had to improvise the spinach to canned and a few other ingredients, are used bacon grease to fry the mushrooms I would have to say this is a great recipe that I have not followed to a T so it might very well be a five star. For the most part this recipe was on point all the way down to the balsamic vinegar
Jodie D. 14 May 2018
They turned out surprisingly well. 👍
Heather 8 Feb 2018
This was absolutely delicious it will be in the regular rotation
Kaitlin Romano 8 Jan 2018
So easy and quite filling! I made it as an open faced sandwich. Next time I may add to the marinade to give it a bit more flavour.