- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks, or 6 oz, or 170 grams, cut into small pieces)
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate (or chips, chopped, plus 2 more ounces for topping if desired)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar (7 oz, or 198 grams)
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour (2.8 oz, 79 grams)
- 3/4 teaspoon Morton Kosher Salt (or table salt, use 1 1/2 tsp if using Diamond Kosher)
PER SERVING *
|Calories190Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Camille Marsac 9 days ago
So yummy and fudgy, even several days after making them. I used semi sweet chocolate. Definitely a new staple in my kitchen!
Annalise 13 days ago
I love it and I use this recipe any time I make brownies. It’s the best!!!!
Rob J. 27 days ago
Bomb. I used 4 oz baking chocolate and 1/4 cup of cocoa powder and upped the sugar by 1/3 to compensate. Was perfect.
Top chef 14 Oct
Really yummy and super moist! Great warmed up too!
Nicole 12 Oct
They turned out really well and were really tasty
naz hazal g. 6 Oct
Just follow the instructions and it turned out great. Easiest brownie
Ali 23 Sep
Amazing brownies! Used half bittersweet chocolate and half semi sweet chocolate bc that was all I had but am glad I did as they turned out perfectly. Baked for exactly 35 minutes in an 8x8 glass plan.
Carmen 20 Sep
Haven't made it yet. But I bet it is wonderful!
Tasneem Redmond 19 Sep
It was delicious! I may have over-baked them slightly, but they were all gone in 10 minutes.
Ellen Mullis 10 Sep
Turned out a wee bit salty, but that was probably my fault because i only have salted butter. Next time, I will adjust the added salt. These were VERY yummy though and so easy to make!
Joanna VonSeggern 2 Sep
Soooo fudgy!! Even when you re-heat! Yummy! I used 100% cocoa and 72% (it’s what I had on hand) so delicious!!