- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks, or 6 oz, or 170 grams, cut into small pieces)
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate (or chips, chopped, plus 2 more ounces for topping if desired)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar (7 oz, or 198 grams)
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour (2.8 oz, 79 grams)
- 3/4 teaspoon Morton Kosher Salt (or table salt, use 1 1/2 tsp if using Diamond Kosher)
|Calories190Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sabrina S. 22 Dec 2018
Easy to make and turned out really great even though I didn’t really have the exact grams of some ingredients. Will def try again.
kayla 18 Nov 2018
I tasted good but for some reason it didn't rise.
Camille Marsac 10 Nov 2018
So yummy and fudgy, even several days after making them. I used semi sweet chocolate. Definitely a new staple in my kitchen!
Annalise 6 Nov 2018
I love it and I use this recipe any time I make brownies. It’s the best!!!!
Rob J. 23 Oct 2018
Bomb. I used 4 oz baking chocolate and 1/4 cup of cocoa powder and upped the sugar by 1/3 to compensate. Was perfect.
Top chef 14 Oct 2018
Really yummy and super moist! Great warmed up too!
Nicole 12 Oct 2018
They turned out really well and were really tasty
naz hazal g. 6 Oct 2018
Just follow the instructions and it turned out great. Easiest brownie
Ali 23 Sep 2018
Amazing brownies! Used half bittersweet chocolate and half semi sweet chocolate bc that was all I had but am glad I did as they turned out perfectly. Baked for exactly 35 minutes in an 8x8 glass plan.
Carmen 20 Sep 2018
Haven't made it yet. But I bet it is wonderful!
Tasneem Redmond 19 Sep 2018
It was delicious! I may have over-baked them slightly, but they were all gone in 10 minutes.
Ellen Mullis 10 Sep 2018
Turned out a wee bit salty, but that was probably my fault because i only have salted butter. Next time, I will adjust the added salt. These were VERY yummy though and so easy to make!
Joanna VonSeggern 2 Sep 2018
Soooo fudgy!! Even when you re-heat! Yummy! I used 100% cocoa and 72% (it’s what I had on hand) so delicious!!