- 1 pound gluten free pasta (short cut)
- 3 roma tomatoes (seeded then chopped)
- 1 cucumber (peeled, seeded then chopped)
- 6 ounces pepperoni (gluten-free, chopped)
- 2 1/4 ounces sliced olives (drained)
- 3/4 bottle salad seasoning mix (or 1 recipe Salad Supreme Seasoning for GF)
- 1 bottle zesty italian dressing (1 recipe Italian Salad Dressing for GF)
RDQ 6 Jul 2018
Great I’m making I again for my daughters engagement party!
ExpertHomeChef 24 Jun 2018
turned out great nice and zesty!
Carson 13 May 2018
very yummy and refreshing and easy to make
Roseann 23 Apr 2018
very good!! 😁👍🏼enjoyed by all! i want to give all stars, but can't i was looking for a pasta salad that wasn't italian and this salad was it!! thank you