- 2 1/2 pounds turkey wings (cut into sections if bought whole)
- 1 lemon (large, cut into 4 wedges)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (you can substitute it with vegetable oil)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt (or salt free seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon minced onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 2 1/2 cups turkey broth (or even water)
PER SERVING *
|Calories400Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Musa 24 Aug
Turned out great . Very tasty and easy to make
Hurdine Johnson 21 Jun
It turn great. It's all about the seasoning.
Derrick C. 8 Apr
they are pretty good
Chef Darren 14 Mar
I added a few more seasons that I like to cook with and it turned out great!!
Nish Mean 14 Jan
they came out so tender i added butter also they where a hit with my kids and husband!!!
Chocolate C. 10 Jan
It is my go to turkey wing recipe. Moist and tasty!
Steven L. 13 Nov 2017
Awesome, I️ only added a little salt to taste. But other than that great recipe.
Danielle Williams 6 Nov 2017
My family loved this recipe. They went back for seconds and were disappointed we didn’t have thirds.
Ms. Pigeon Peas 9 Oct 2017
This recipe turned out awesomely lip-smacking! I made a few recipe edits, though. I poured 1.5 cups of chicken broth in my 9x11 glass Pyrex baking dish (lined with non-stick foil and turkey skin side down) and in the last 15 mins of cooking, I increased the oven temp to 400 degrees and exposed the wings to brown up with the turkey skin side up.) 😋
Abu Mahmuad 8 Sep 2017
A little undercooked
Tarah R. 11 Jul 2017
Very easy to make. I would make again
Tasha B. 24 Nov 2016
This recipe turned out great! I will definitely be making these turkey wings again soon.............
Mz.Fashionista 14 Aug 2016
Best baked turkey wings I ever had..... Very flavorful! I followed the instructions and it came out perfect