- 2 1/2 pounds turkey wings (cut into sections if bought whole)
- 1 lemon (large, cut into 4 wedges)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (you can substitute it with vegetable oil)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt (or salt free seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon minced onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 2 1/2 cups turkey broth (or even water)
|Calories400Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sandra Oliva 9 Jan
it turned out great im doing it again and i combine with pasta with broccoli and cheese.
Roland 23 Nov 2018
The flavor was good but the wings were pretty tough :-(
SL Motley 22 Oct 2018
Thank you for the recipe made it according to the directions and It was a big hit, right out of the ball park 😆 My partners said it was the best home cooked meal in along time
work it out Guidry 15 Oct 2018
moist and delicious. Easy to prepare
Chris 14 Oct 2018
THEY WERE GREAT AND VERY TASTY!!!!
Musa 24 Aug 2018
Turned out great . Very tasty and easy to make
Hurdine Johnson 21 Jun 2018
It turn great. It's all about the seasoning.
Derrick C. 8 Apr 2018
they are pretty good
Chef Darren 14 Mar 2018
I added a few more seasons that I like to cook with and it turned out great!!
Nish Mean 14 Jan 2018
they came out so tender i added butter also they where a hit with my kids and husband!!!
Chocolate C. 10 Jan 2018
It is my go to turkey wing recipe. Moist and tasty!
Steven L. 13 Nov 2017
Awesome, I️ only added a little salt to taste. But other than that great recipe.
Danielle Williams 6 Nov 2017
My family loved this recipe. They went back for seconds and were disappointed we didn’t have thirds.
Ms. Pigeon Peas 9 Oct 2017
This recipe turned out awesomely lip-smacking! I made a few recipe edits, though. I poured 1.5 cups of chicken broth in my 9x11 glass Pyrex baking dish (lined with non-stick foil and turkey skin side down) and in the last 15 mins of cooking, I increased the oven temp to 400 degrees and exposed the wings to brown up with the turkey skin side up.) 😋
Abu Mahmuad 8 Sep 2017
A little undercooked
Tarah Reppert 11 Jul 2017
Very easy to make. I would make again
Tasha B. 24 Nov 2016
This recipe turned out great! I will definitely be making these turkey wings again soon.............
Mz.Fashionista 14 Aug 2016
Best baked turkey wings I ever had..... Very flavorful! I followed the instructions and it came out perfect