- 1 1/2 pounds red snapper fillets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 1 chili pepper (dried pasilla)
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 3 ounces shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh ginger (finely grated)
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 1 chili pepper
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons knorr chicken flavor bouillon
- 1/2 cup water
- Remove stem and seeds of pasilla chile and toast in dry skillet over medium heat, pressing with spatula and turning until soft and pliable, about 1 minute. Pour 1/2 cup boiling water over chili, cover and soak 10 minutes. Process pasilla chile with soaking liquid in mini food processor or blender; set aside.
- Sprinkle snapper with Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in deep 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook snapper, flesh-side-down, until golden, about 3 minutes. Remove snapper from skillet and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook onion, red pepper and mushrooms, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. Stir in ginger, garlic and chile de arbol and cook 30 seconds. Stir in pasilla chili puree and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 2 minutes. Stir in water and coconut milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and add snapper. Simmer covered simmer until snapper flakes with a fork, about 5 minutes . Gently whisk in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- Serve, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro and lime wedges.
|Calories280Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.