- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (lite canned)
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves (pressed or finely minced)
- 2 creamy peanut butter (tablespoosn)
- 2 teaspoons ginger (sized knobs of, grated)
- 2 limes (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 napa cabbage (small, chopped)
- 1/2 red cabbage (small, chopped)
- 6 green onions (sliced)
- 1 cucumber (large, peeled, sliced and quartered)
- 2/3 cup sliced carrots (or chopped)
- 2/3 cup edamame
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro (torn)
- 2/3 cup peanuts (chopped)
|Calories570Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Katrina K 24 days ago
Fresh and tasty! Very filling salad and Will make it again.
Breanne Johnson 12 Jan 2018
Turned out great!! I halved the brown sugar and thought it was plenty sweet enough. Grilling the chicken would also be good for this salad. The dressing was very tasty.
Paula D. 3 Jun 2016
Wow, great main dish salad! The flavors blend really well and the sauce is outstanding. I may try it next time with a little less brown sugar just to cut the sugar content, but otherwise, will make this often.
Amy Clark 14 Mar 2016
A bit time consuming but worth it! The dressing/ marinade is delicious 😋! My husband, not a salad fan, said he "could eat this every day!" I made the recipe exactly as written.