- 1/2 cup quinoa (uncooked, rinsed)
- 1 chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- 1/3 cup carrots (chopped)
- 1/3 cup edamame (shelled)
- 1/3 cup green onions (chopped)
- 1/4 cup peanuts (chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (freshly)
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canned coconut milk
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon creamy peanut butter (it mixes in easier if it's melted, FYI)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
PER SERVING *
|Calories410Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Marina Ivashina 16 Oct 2017
Very crunchy and delicious, fast to cook )) thanks!!
Ronika O. 15 Sep 2017
Excellent. I added more chicken and I wish I would have made more of the sauce.
Ray S. 18 Jul 2017
Awesome recipe! Really tasty! I grilled marinated boneless-skinless chicken thighs and added it, instead of the suggested chicken breast and it worked out well. The sauce is killer. Will definitely put this recipe into my regular rotation.
James Patrick Berry 4 Feb 2017
I used sunbutter as a peanut substitute, and it turned out amazing. I will definitely be making this again
إسماعيل ل. 24 Jan 2017
this is the best quinoa salad I've ever tasted!!! I made it for lunch tomorrow and now I'm uncertain whether I'm going to be able to resist waiting 18 hours to eat it or not.
Jinny H. 20 Jan 2017
Great taste! Didn't have edamame so just used peas (just as good). Tastes great with arugula. Don't be threatened by the number of ingredients. Pretty easy prep work and easy directions. Basically just throw in everything together!
Hi Dave 20 Jan 2017
A well written recipe is clear and specific. This recipe lacks the clarity needed to create the Bowl that the author wants you to prepare. The recipe says place a clove of garlic in the sauce but do you mince it or press it? Clearly just putting the clove into the sauce doesn't work so I minced it but I was wondering a big clove or a little one? Perhaps a tsp of minced garlic would be more helpful. The juice from half a lime? Big lime! Medium sized lime? Little one? How much juice? As the other review noted more sauce is definitely needed!!! I would double the amount. All that being said, I will be making this again.
Aaron N. 5 Dec 2016
Directions weren't the clearest, but it works well and has room for creativity I increased the spice