- 3 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 1 cup shredded carrots (divided)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 Boston lettuce leaves (large)
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 3/4 cup of the shredded carrots, garlic, ginger and salt, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add turkey and brown until crumbly, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in lime juice. Arrange turkey mixture evenly on lettuce leaves. Top with remaining 1/4 cup shredded carrots. Sprinkle, if desired, with 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro. Roll up lettuce leaves and slice in half.
|Calories120Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
Gretchen Hillesheim 3 Dec 2018
I substituted beef for the turkey as my husband doesn't eat turkey. Super easy to make. I added some chili powder to add some heat. Will make this again!
Joanna VonSeggern 21 Jun 2018
Quick and easy! Definitely going to add spice next time and cut the lime juice in half.
Noelle A 19 May 2018
this was easy to make. light but full of flavor and very satisgying.
jen b. 14 Jan 2018
Love them! We make these all the time, always double the recipe and still have no leftovers! 🤣 we use coconut oil when we brown the turkey makes it extra delicious!
mom o. 28 Nov 2017
Added cilantro, dash of low sodium soy sauce, and water chestnuts. Light dinner and very tasty.
Ema 18 Jun 2017
Turned out great, even though I didn't have ginger, forgot to use lime and didn't have cilantro. I did use low sodium soy sauce though, needed more flavor. Paired with the quinoa fried rice.
Brenda Breen 14 Jun 2017
Kind of bland. Adding soy sauce and cilantro while cooking made it better. Easy to make. I will try this again but adding more veggies.
Heather May 24 Feb 2017
Great recipe, simple and delicious. I substituted ICBINB with real butter, shaved the carrots and fresh ginger.
Liz Camp 5 Feb 2017
Was very good and easy to make. Added peppers, onion and a touch of cilantro, for a more authentic Thai flavor. Used coconut oil as well instead of other oil. Will be making this again!
Brandy T. 17 Jan 2017
This is the second time I have made this dish in 2 weeks and we love it!! Will most definitely be making it alot..
Nancy Firestone 23 Sep 2016
Theses wraps were delicious, easy and quick to put together. Very fresh taste. Will definitely make again.
Wendy D'Ottavio 21 Aug 2016
These were good and easy to make. Would be easy to change up the recipe by adding mandarin oranges or other tasty additions. If you like heat just keep some Sriracha on the table.
Bri Gomez 16 Jul 2016
This recipe was amazing though I added more garlic, and some crushed peppers for a little kick. Would make again
Alyssa J. 24 Apr 2016
This dish was amazing! There wasn't anything left by the time dinner was over! Great meal! Loved it!
Ericka H. 22 Feb 2016
Great and quick. I added lite soy sauce and cilantro to give it a little more flavor. Also doubled the garlic
Lorie S. 20 Feb 2016
Turned out wonderful! It is quick and easy, good for you and delicious!!! It was yummy and I will definitely make this again!