- 2 liters chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons tom yum paste
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1/4 cup lemongrass (minced)
- 3 kaffir lime leaves (make a little tear in each leave)
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 450 grams rice stick noodles (1 pack of cooked Thai, see note in introduction text above)
- 20 shrimps (more or less depending on how many per person)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- coriander (chopped, about 2 cups)
- enoki mushrooms (or shiitake mushrooms, optional)
Jillian S. 17 Jun
Tasted great! Added a bit more coconut milk and fixings.
Kathy Smith 19 Feb
Delicious, but I did tweak it a bit. Added extra garlic for sure, twice the coconut milk. We like creamy. Also added snow peas and red bells. Delicious!
L 16 Aug 2017
Very good soup. Easy prep. Could not find Tom Yum so I substituted sweet chili sauce / sweet/sour sauce and added Sriracha for the spice.
Kathleen M. 1 May 2016
Yum Yum and more yum. Unfortunately I live in an area that I can't get some of these ingredients so I have to order online, but when I got all ingredients together it was relatively simple and delicious.