- 6 boneless pork chops (1 1/4 to 1 1/2-inch thick)
- 1/2 cup sauce (hibachi)
- 4 green onions (chopped, all of white part and some of green)
- 4 tablespoons cilantro (minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine all marinade ingredients well in large self-sealing bag. Add pork chops, seal bag and refrigerate for 6-24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare medium-hot coals in kettle-style grill. Remove chops from marinade, discard any remaining marinade, and place over medium-hot coals. Grill, covered, for 6-8 minutes; turn and cover grill, cook for 6-8 minutes more until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Serve chops with Ginger-Peach Salsa.