- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 3 ounces ramen noodles (pork flavored)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups spinach (torn, washed, drained)
- 1/4 cup green onions (sliced)
- Cut tenderloin into stir-fry strips. Cook noodles as directed on package; drain and keep warm (reserve cooking water). Heat oil in a heavy skillet; add pork, red pepper flakes and ginger. Stir-fry until pork is just done, about 4 minutes. Remove pork and keep warm. Blend peanut butter, 1/2 cup reserved cooking water and soy sauce in skillet; heat and stir until hot. Toss cooked pork, noodles, spinach and green onions with peanut sauce.
- Serves 4.