- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 cutlets (salmon)
- 2 teaspoons green curry paste (mild)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 250 grams snow peas (trimmed)
- 250 grams cauliflower (cut Into small)
- Heat oil in pan over a medium heat. Cook salmon cutlets, one at a time, for I minute each side. Place salmon cutlets in a bamboo steamer large enough to fit over top of saucepan. Set aside.
- Stir curry paste into pan with oil and cook for 1 minute. Add coconut milk and bring to simmering point. Place steamer over saucepan. Cover and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until salmon flakes when tested with a fork. Remove steamer from saucepan and set aside. Cover salmon with aluminurn foil to keep warm.
- Add snow peas and cauliflower to pan. Cook, stirring gently, for 2 minutes. To serve, place salmon and vegetables on serving plates and spoon over curry sauce. Served with steamed jasmine rice.