- 4 boneless ribeye (rib) pork chops (about 3/4- to 1-inch thick)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped OR 1 tablespoon dried cilantro)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed, about 3 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lime (juiced)
- Whisk together the soy sauce, cilantro, garlic, brown sugar, vegetable oil and lime juice in a bowl.
- In a large baking dish, arrange the ribeye pork chops in an even layer. Pour the marinade over the pork chops, reserving about 1/4 cup of the marinade in the refrigerator for later use.
- Marinate the pork chops for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Heat an indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Remove pork chops from the marinade, discarding the excess marinade. Place pork chops on the hot grill for 4 minutes on each side, flipping once until the internal temperature of the pork measures between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium) on a meat thermometer.
- Transfer the grilled pork chops to a cutting board and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing against the grain.
- Pour the reserved marinade over the sliced pork before serving.
Oni 6 days ago
delish! definitely a keeper!
Tee 17 Dec 2018
Great - entire family liked it.
Danielle Cunningham 24 Oct 2018
I will be making this again! I marinated it longer. They came so juicy!
Elijah Rolapp 19 Aug 2018
good. will make again
Nathan S. 2 Aug 2018
This dish is really easy. I would say that the time indicator is a little skewed. My total time was about 45 mins, which includes marinade time. The flavors were incredible! Great if you like sweet, acidic, and a little pucker from the lime, herbaceous and bright from the cilantro and those great Asian inspired flavors of garlic, brown sugar, and soy sauce. I will be making this again next week!!!
Darrion Clemons 18 Jun 2018
My first time ever making pork chops and i was so surprised, so good. Even better than my moms 🤫
Cora Maughan 4 May 2018
Very tasty. I would make it again
Mitchell 21 Apr 2018
Very seasoned and delicious!