- 4 boneless ribeye (rib) pork chops (about 3/4- to 1-inch thick)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped OR 1 tablespoon dried cilantro)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed, about 3 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lime (juiced)
- Whisk together the soy sauce, cilantro, garlic, brown sugar, vegetable oil and lime juice in a bowl.
- In a large baking dish, arrange the ribeye pork chops in an even layer. Pour the marinade over the pork chops, reserving about 1/4 cup of the marinade in the refrigerator for later use.
- Marinate the pork chops for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Heat an indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Remove pork chops from the marinade, discarding the excess marinade. Place pork chops on the hot grill for 4 minutes on each side, flipping once until the internal temperature of the pork measures between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium) on a meat thermometer.
- Transfer the grilled pork chops to a cutting board and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing against the grain.
- Pour the reserved marinade over the sliced pork before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories80Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Slow Cooker Boneless BBQ Pork RibsSimple, Sweet and Savory
Double Smoky Ribs with Bacon-Bourbon BBQ SaucePork
BBQ Boneless Country RibsTablespoon
Fried Breaded Pork ChopsHellmann's
Lime & Ginger Beer-Brined Pork Ribeye ChopPork
Thai Ribeye Pork ChopsPork
Slow Cooker BBQ Boneless RibsThrifty Diy Diva
Slow-Baked OVEN BBQ Boneless COUNTRY BACK Pork RIBSSeasonal Holiday Recipe Exchange
Herbed Pork Ribeye Roast with CauliflowerPork
Honey BBQ Boneless Country Style Ribs101 Cooking for Two
Grilled Ribeye (Rib) Pork Chops with Easy Spicy BBQ SaucePork
Whole30 BBQ Boneless Pork Ribs in the Instant PotKitchen Stewardship