- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 4 cups coleslaw mix (Shredded Cabbage and Carrots)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce (Chopped)
- 1 baby bok choy (Dark Green Leaves Only, Chopped)
- 1 mango (Large Ripe, Peeled, Pitted and Diced)
- 1 cup red bell pepper (Matchstick Pieces)
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger root
- 1 mango
- 1 shallot (Medium, Peeled and Chopped)
- 1 green onion (Sliced)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- Season pork lightly with salt and pepper, then rub curry paste onto the surface of the meat. Grill over medium coals for 20 to 25 minutes or until pork has an internal temperature of 145 degrees F., as measured with an instant-read thermometer. Remove from grill and let cool for 3-5 minutes. Cut into strips and place in a large bowl with coleslaw, romaine, bok choy, mango, red pepper and ginger. Drizzle with dressing and toss well to coat.
- Mango-Mint Dressing: Puree mango, chopped shallot, sliced green onion, rice vinegar, vegetable oil, sesame oil and salt in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add fresh mint leaves and pulse until mint is chopped.
Pollard 26 Jun
I freestyled a bit, lovely and fresh filling too.